- Films are shown in the Bandroom in Village Way in Cranleigh. This building is situated opposite the Leisure Centre and has its sign clearly visible on its front wall. There is ample public parking within yards
- Our Open Evening is on Thursday 7th September; all are welcome, with free entry
- Films on Thursdays are generally screened at 7.30 p.m. (please note the new time) although this may be brought forward for a long film. Doors normally open at 7 p.m.
- Refreshments including tea, coffee, wine, beer and cakes are available at all screenings
- Long films are generally shown with an interval
- Facilities are available for disabled access. Wheelchair users can be accommodated
About the club »