- Films are shown in the Bandroom in Village Way in Cranleigh (GU6 8AF). This building is situated opposite the Leisure Centre and has its sign clearly visible on its front wall. There is ample public parking within yards;
- Our Open Evening is on Friday 14th September 2018; all are welcome, with free entry;
- Films are generally screened at 7.30 p.m. on Thursdays (with two exceptions). The start time may be brought forward for a long film. Doors normally open at 7 p.m;
- Refreshments including tea, coffee, wine, beer and cakes are available at all screenings;
- Long films are generally shown with an interval;
- Facilities are available for disabled access. Wheelchair users can be accommodated.
About the club »